Preventative Health Plan
Our pet's preventative health plan.
The easy way to pay for looking after your pet’s health. To enable pet owners to spread the cost of routine treatment, we have designed our own practice membership scheme...
the Preventative Health Plan.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!
Our practice membership scheme provides pet owners with the support they need to help their pets stay fit and healthy. Regular visits mean that we have the opportunity to administer necessary vaccinations and dispense accurate and up-to-date worming and flea treatments. In addition, an overall clinical examination gives us the opportunity to carefully monitor the general health of your pet and offer advice, support and treatment planning, which in many cases may prevent problems arising in the future.
- Annual booster vaccinations
- Full clinical examination (twice per year)
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- Flea prevention (sufficient for 12 months)
- Treatment planning
- Dietary advice
- Convenient monthly Direct Debit payments
- 10% discount on neutering (spaying or castration) fees
- 10% discount on diets purchased at the practice
- 10% discount on any dental work
- 10% discount on our "Well Pet Blood Screen"
- 10% discount on any grooming services at "Pampered Pooch"
- 10% off chronic medications for ongoing illnesses
- 50% discount on kennel cough vaccination for dogs
HOW DO I REGISTER?
To register for our health plan, call in at the practice to complete a simple registration form. This will require your bank account details. Practice staff will answer any questions you may have.
Pick up a leaflet at the surgery.